Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

FLASH MARRIAGE-28.3

HERE IS THE REMAINING PORTION OF CHAPTER 28. I REALLY LOVED THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION BETWEEN JIANG LI AND XIAO YAN.

HE, WHO MAY LOOK AND SOUND COLD AND INDIFFERENT, WAS ABLE TO GAUGE HER MENTAL DILEMMA, HER OVERSENSITIVE ATTITUDE SO PERFECTLY. AND WAS SLOWLY & GRADUALLY BUILDING UP HER CONFIDENCE. I COULD ALSO SEE THE GLIMPSE OF HIS FEELINGS FOR HER THOUGH AT THIS POINT OF STORY ITS HARD TO COMMENT ABOUT THE DEPTH OF THOSE FEELINGS.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, ENJOY THE READ!




chapter 28.3

my happiness has nothing to do with YOU (3)


Me: “What if your former lover was lying naked on your bed, what would you do?”

Jiang Li: “Throw him out.”

Me: “I don’t believe you. How can you let such kind of temptation go in vain?”

Jiang Li: “If not, then I will click some pictures. They may come handy in future.”

Me: “You are really despicable!”

Jiang Li: “Forget about that. I will prosecute him for trespassing and sexual assault.”

Me:……


I mentally kowtowed to his word ‘Sexual assault.’

Jiang Li added: “Xiao Guan Yan the problem is that you are way too dedicated and extremely clingy.”

I scratched my head and innocently said: “Ah, no actually the people are around me are way too flexible.”




Jiang Li: “In your consciousness leaving equals to abandoning and abandoning amounts to betrayal. So, if somebody leaves you it means he betrayed you.”

I blinked: “Is it like not so?”

Jiang Li shook his head: “Who defined this that if someone is with you then he must stay for life and cannot leave you? And even if he leaves you then also he hasn’t done anything wrong, perhaps it’s you who has chosen the wrong guy.”


I was completely speechless for a long time and finally said: “He told me ….that he would stay with me forever…”

Jiang Li looked at me as if he hated the iron for not becoming steel* and shook his head strongly: “How old are you, how can you believe such words? Most of the times such kind of promises are not even worth the price of cow dung.”


*Original text was 恨铁不成钢 Which literally means to hate iron for not becoming steel and figuratively to feel resentful towards the subject for failing to meet expectations and impatient to see any improvement.

I was stunned. Ah, he was right, what was a promise? He Zhi and I always broke our words. It was hard to keep small and trivial promises let alone promise of a lifetime. Such kind of words was nothing but sweet things to hear. Now I found it really funny, how I took Yu Zhi Fei’s promise so seriously in the past.

“Jiang Li, I will not anymore.”

Jiang Li: “What?”

Me: “I will not believe in anyone’s promise.”

Jiang Li: “In fact occasionally you can trust me as I have always been the man of a good character.”

Me: “I can’t find any relation between you and good character. I haven't even seen the dawn
of your so called character.”

Narrowing his eyes, he threatened: “Really?”

I trembled and quickly corrected my words: “No, no. you have a very good character. Actually super good character.”

I did not even have the freedom of speech and there he was, shamelessly boasting about his ‘good character,’ what crap!!!!

Before going to bed at night, I sent a text message to that strange number: ‘Yes, I am really happy and my happiness has nothing to do with YOU.’




20 comments:

  1. ‘Yes, I am really happy and my happiness has nothing to do with YOU.’
    That's so bitter-sweet because at some point we all have gone through something similar with the mc's situation. Sigh, it was a good chapter.
    Thank you for your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally would just ignore that text disregard whether she is really happy or not. In saying that I hope GXY is really happy not saying to get rid of an ex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally would just ignore that text disregard whether she is really happy or not. In saying that I hope GXY is really happy not saying to get rid of an ex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot----!
    lol, aw, jiang li, good job! pfft, he's putting down another guy's promise, of course he has to do so! the only person's promise guan yan should believe is his,on occasion! ahaha!
    eh---she sent a message to yu zhi fei? well, fine! and also, very good that she shpoved it in his face! hmph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, XGY is such a big pushover. too bad she has no authority when in front of JL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much...i really enjoy this novel. Couldn't wait till she finds out he is not gay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this translation.
    I found it today at 10p.m and now it's 2a.m. and I just completed reading everything in one go.
    I personally think what you do is harder than a straight c-e translation.
    Maybe you would not need to type but trying to decipher the translation is far harder according to me.
    Love you for doing it.
    P.s. how many chapters does the novel have.
    P.p.s. Hope you'll be back to posting after your break

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for tbis chapter. Please continue translating..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for tbis chapter. Please continue translating..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy! I've been highly anticipating how this refreshing story will develop in the next chapters. Much thanks for sharing entertaining novel to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the translations! Loving the story!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please help to continue the translation. I love the story and appreciate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sits and waits for a new chapter... Your translations are keeping me alive (figuratively).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss them. I'm very curious about ending!Story is good, also your translation is best!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just binged on all the chapters so far and am loving it~ Sad to see it hasn't been updated for a while, but just wanted to express my gratitude for the wonderful work you've done so far! Thank you!

    This has me laughing every chapter haha love it. Nice to see Jiang Li's feelings begin to show, but my question is when did he start becoming more partial to her? I don't know, it just seems kinda out of the blue as they've been fighting (with GXY on a losing streak) for the most part... May have missed some nuances since I read all in one go while sleepy lol

    Again, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I'm a new reader and I have to say I LOVE THIS NOVEL SOO MUCH!!! GOSH from the plot down till their conversations I couldn't take it :) May i ask if this is discontinued ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwwwww haha, I'm glad XGY get to tackle her abandonment issues with her no nonsense husband. Better to have it out of the way than be an obstacle later. I feel like XGY and YZF wants to reenact Silent Separation with how they can't seem to let go of each other. Thank goodness for JL, otherwise this nonsense wouldn't have stopped

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Prattii, I hope all is well with you and your family. I just wanted to say thanks for your translations when everything is all good I hope you can continue and finish this story. ^^ jiao!

    ReplyDelete