Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Happy First Birthday!!!

DEAR BLOGGIE, HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!! YES, IT'S BEEN AN YEAR SINCE I HAVE STARTED THIS BLOG. SO HAPPIEEE BUDDAYYYYY BLOGIEEEE...THROW CONFETTI...




It's quite an accomplishment, if I say so myself, considering the monstrous problems I had to face in this last one year. But despite all this plight of mine somehow we have reached this landmark. This reasserts my faith in the 3 Ps to Success: Passion, Perseverance & Patience. Passion that I have for this book, Perseverance to do these translations and not yielding to the demon called "give-up" & Patience and love that you kind readers had showered this blog with.

A heartfelt Thank you To ALL!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulation Pratii..^^ Happy 1 st anniversary booksmoviesandbeyond. Thank you very much for your dedication and patience to translate this novel for us .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, UMMM MS/MR ANONYMOUS...:)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Uuuuuuuuuuu for ur hard work........CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete