Blog Archive

Thursday, March 31, 2016

FLASH MARRIAGE-28.1

HEY EVERYBODY!
EVERYONE MUST HAVE HEARD OF WRITER'S BLOCK BUT THESE DAYS I AM SUFFERING FROM TRANSLATORS BLOCK. WEIRD, TELL ME ABOUT IT.
CURRENTLY MY HEAD IS BUZZING WITH EXCITEMENT WHICH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I AM NOT ABLE TO REIGN IN. BEFORE YOU ASK LET ME TELL YOU I AM SUPERAAAAA EXCITED ABOUT VISITING MY FAMILY AFTER AN YEAR. I WILL BE GONE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND SHALL REPORT BACK IN MAY.
LIKE AN ULTIMATE PROCRASTINATOR, RATHER THAN WORKING ON THIS BLOG, I AM CURRENTLY BUSY IN BUYING GIFTS FOR MY PARENTS, BROTHERS (2 OF THEM, OBNOXIOUSLY BONKERS) COUSINS AND FRIENDS.
TO MAKE MY HEART A LITTLE GUILT-FREE I AM POSTING THIS SHORT SNIPPET. PLEASE BE CONTENT WITH IT.
I WILL TRY MY BEST TO SHELL OUT THE CONCLUDING PART OF THE CURRENT CHAPTER BEFORE I LEAVE BUT HAVING SAID THAT I WOULD REQUEST YOU GUYS TO NOT KEEP YOUR HOPES TOO HIGH.
AS SOON AS I CALM MY NERVES I AM GONNA PUSH MY LIL SELF TO CHURN OUT THE REST OF THE PART.




Chapter 28 (1)

My happiness has nothing to do with YOU!!



Jiang Li holding an umbrella came to the main gate of our company. He looked at me and then glanced at Yu Zhi Fei, who was standing beside me and ultimately his eyes wandered off to Wang Kai who was standing under a gaudy umbrella….that umbrella was really too eye-catching.

Jiang Li suddenly reached over and pulled me into his arms and then using a voice typical of chiung yao’s* male lead said: “Sorry, I am a bit late.”

* chiung yao is the pen name of a popular Chinese romance novelist based in Taiwan. Many of her works have been made and remade into movies and TV series. 




I trembled a little; my heart couldn’t help but sigh at Jiang Li’s extremely polished and impromptu performance.

And yet, he brushed off my hair from my forehead and planted a passionate kiss on it and then said: “Honey, are you cold?”

I was somewhat shivering. Originally it was not that cold but his one “Honey” was more than enough to freeze my heart and my body.

Chuckling softly Jiang Li pinched my cheeks. Then he took off his coat and covered me with it, popped open his umbrella, hugged me and walked us in the rain.

My head was pressed firmly against Jiang Li’s chest and I could not turn it…so I was not able to see Yu Zhi Fei’s reaction about our “affection”, was there any frustration on his face or not?

Jiang Li bowed down his head till his forehead touched mine and in a gravely tone said: “No need to look, you won.”

I raised my hand and very energetically rubbed his forehead, it was your win my advisor!!

Jiang Li looked down at me, smiled wickedly and said: “Aw, you are blushing.”

Nonsense, it was due to my anger, anger!!!

“But the way you blush” He paused, struggling to find the right words “it looks stupid.”

Whoa, what the hell!! Although my patience level was high but this blatant provocation by Jiang Li I was not going to ignore. I would be damned if I don’t retort back. He did not know what this woman was capable of! So, I clenched my jaw in determination and decided to stomp my heel on Jiang Li’s foot.

Jiang Li, as if he already knew my intention, stepped forward to avoid my attack. I, in my attempt of slaughter missed the step and lost my balance……to save myself from falling, impudently embraced Jiang Li, simply clung to his body.

Jiang Li frowned and said: “Just now I was wrong.”

Wow, Did the great Jiang Li realize and admit his mistake? These words really came out of his mouth? Indeed violence is the key to all the problems….

Jiang Li: “You don’t look stupid but you are actually very stupid!”

I, bit my teeth hard, but had no words to refute him.

Jiang Li, completely ignoring my dissatisfaction, directly shoved me into the car and then left.

While lying in my seat I looked at Yu Zhi Fei and Wang Kai through side mirror. At this point both of them were standing together. Apparently I was really keen to look at them. Due to the heavy rain the view was not clear but looking at the silhouette of those two people I suddenly felt emotional and muttered: “Both of them make a very good match.”

As I finished speaking I immediately turned to look at Jiang Li, waiting for his critique. I angrily glared at him, mentally screeching what would you say now? Ah, that I was a rotten woman*?

*Fujoshi

12 comments:

  1. Long life to all fujoshis \o/
    It's quite unavoidable to think of these kinds of things when we see 2 men in some situations lol
    Thanks for the translation~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot!
    jiang li, woah! A++ acting! ahahaha! i want to see yu zhi fei's reaction! rub it in his face, go---!i think jiang li's a tsundere, no? he's sharp-mouthed, but an ok person, lolol!

    haha, hey, you're really excited! totally understandable, visiting your family after a year! heh--- two brothers huh? inteesting! all the present, get all the presents---!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt about it, I will miss the updates but your family comes first. Somehow i feel you are enjoying the gift buying--hope you find everything you want and enjoy your trip. I will wait for May to find out when this girl will finally realize that her hubby is not gay. wish she could get him back really good for once for saying things like he just did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much^^....Wishing you a blissful holiday with your families...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha not only XGY, I also got the goosebumps

    have lots of fun with your family members

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you.....have a safe and happy stay with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a month's late in wishing you a great time with your family. I'm sure you did.

    WTG Jiang Li!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, our beloved overlord please come back to us. Don't become a runaway wife, your husband a.k.a us readers are anxiously waiting for you return. Haha, kidding. Anyway really admire your work. It must be really hard to do, and I'm touched by the effort you put in. Thank you for your work until now. Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u ol for the wishes. I had lovely time with my folks and now this warlord is back, he he!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u ol for the wishes. I had lovely time with my folks and now this warlord is back, he he!

    ReplyDelete