Blog Archive

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Flash Marriage-17.2

The following post is really short as compared to my previous ones, but I promise that you will get to read the rest of this chapter really soon.
On a separate note has any of you started watching 'Love me if you dare' Is it good? Worth giving a chance or not? Please tell as I have a time crunch and can't waste on things which can be procrastinated.  So if its any good I would immediately go and watch it, otherwise it will have to wait since I have a long list of books, dramas and movies to cover up first. Thank you!

First day on the job (2)


Wang Kai leaned over his chair, leisurely said: "Secretary Yan, you lack sickness since we last parted.*”

*you are looking as healthy as ever, nice to see you again.


My brain cells finally kicked in, Wang Kai was the vice president or was he? So he was not the HR head? No wonder he was in such a hurry to log out last night. He must be afraid of the situation where I might ask him the name of the Vice president. It’s really strange, how could I be this stupid, eh…..

Now Wang Kai was watching my expressions with great interest and found my reaction very satisfactory.

I really wanted to pluck out all his blond dyed hair, ah, if for one day he does not make fun of me, would he die?

Wang Kai overlooking my dissatisfaction, with a serious face smiled and calmly said: “You know I did not plan to surprise you.”



I suppressed all my anger in my heart, said: "So why did you lie?"

"I did not." Wang Kai looked very innocently at me, that fake hurt look in his eyes could really boil people with anger.

I was just about to question him that why did he impersonate as HR head then suddenly realized that he neither acknowledged nor denied my words earlier, so I just assumed him to be……..and he simply took advantage of the situation and teased me back.

Okay, I must admit it was all because of my stupidity.

But was Wang Kai my boss now? I felt very awkward about this. Boss should be revered from a distance, but earlier if you were close enough with your boss to play Daguai Luzi* together, how could you treat him with reverence now? Be chummy again? I did not like it. Maintain a decent distance? I could not do it.

 * Daguai Luzi is a card game in the genre of shedding and gambling. It is one of the most popular card games played in China.

I thought from all the angles and finally said: “Wang Kai…..Sorry, ah but can you give me any other position in this

company?”

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for e update! As for Love Me If You Dare, I've watched the first two episodes and they were intriguing. Hopefully they continue to balance the romance and mysteries well. If Nirvana in Fire isn't on your "to watch" list it should be. I'm about halfway through and it's amazing, and based on the comments from those who don't have to wait for subs it stays amazing all the way to the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you for your advice. First of all let me compliment you for your name Ms eatingsushiwithfork, I quite like it.
      I may start watching 'love me if you dare' right after I finish cruel city (the drama i am currently watching) and as for the 'Nirvana in fire' it's there in my 'to be watched' list but Its way down that list. Honestly I am waiting for all the episodes to get subbed. Usually I don't indulge in the dramas that end on a depressing note but now a days it seems my taste has changed since I am already watching the last episode of Cruel city (sad ending) and am cent percent sure as soon as i will finish cruel city i am going to bawl my eyes out. So for my next drama pick, I am vacillating between 'Love me if you dare' and 'she was pretty', out of these two which one should i use to soothe my upset heart.

      Delete
    2. I've been dropping Kdramas lately. For some reason the latest ones that are on air can't hold my interest to continue watching. I've been watching C dramas lately and reading novels.

      Delete
    3. I have also had trouble staying with Kdramas--had to drop She Was Pretty but so far enjoying O My Venus. I have also been watching C dramas as well as Thai dramas and even a couple of Malaysian ones.

      Delete
  2. Haha...wait till Xiao Yan goes home, Jiang Li will be really moody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stay tuned to read about Jiang Li's mood

      Delete
    2. Moody? I think he will be furious But his fury will probably scare Guan Yan

      Delete