Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Flash Marriage : beginning

Hi everyone, I had never ever dreamed of starting up a translation project considering how tedious this job could be but somehow here I am. I am not a die hard fan of this book but it's a cute light novel that warmed my heart. I searched high and low for the English version of the novel but couldn't find any. Being a responsible reader, that I am I decided to take matter into my own hands and thus started the project, amen to that.          
           Let me forewarn you guys that I can't read Chinese language so many a times you won't find the translation up to the mark. Kindly overlook this and consider it my own rendition of the novel. I don't intend to (actually I can't) update daily but will try to be regular with my posts ( hopefully every 2-3 days). Any positive critique is most welcome. And one more thing I love to talk so please excuse my ramble. 
          Flash marriage AKA Wife, come home with me is a cute story about how a "gay" husband and "lesbian" wife fell in love with each other after marriage. So let the story begin.....

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know how many chapters is this novel, I want to marathon it when it's complete. I want to know how many chapters left and calculate how long I need to wait. Thanks for translating, I appreciate all your hard work and time spent for others to enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete